Event Terms & Conditions
1. E-Tickets will be sent to the email address supplied at the time of booking. These E-Tickets must be shown on a mobile device and presented at the ticket desk. You can also bring a print out if you prefer.
2. Each ticket is valid for one entrance to Lost Lagoon only.
3. All purchasers of student tickets (including tickets bought in advance) will have to produce valid student ID at the event in order to take part in the event. Anyone with a student ticket who is found to not be in possession of valid student ID may be subject to additional charges before they can take part.
4. Anybody who appears to be under the age of 21 years shall be made by examining either a passport, photographic driving licence, PASS-approved proof of age card or current UK armed forces ID card. No other form of identification shall be accepted.
5. It is strictly against the rules of Lost Lagoon for pregnant people to consume alcohol.
6. Tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled once they have been purchased. You are allowed to transfer ownership of your ticket until three days before the event. If you would like to transfer your ticket, you can do this from your Universe account. Tickets can only be transferred individually. Please note that once tickets have been transferred, the action cannot be undone. If you have checked out as a guest, you will need to activate your account to transfer a ticket.
7. Venue staff reserves the right to refuse entry.
8. You must comply with the instructions of Venue staff at all times.
9. We cannot issue any refunds for cancellations or non-arrivals.
10. No refunds will be issued for inclement weather or any further force majeure.
11. Any persons deemed intoxicated or to be acting inappropriately will not be permitted into Lost Lagoon and could be removed from the event at any time.
12. Please arrive promptly for entry. Latecomers may experience delayed entry at busy times, and may not be allowed to enter.
13. We have the right to take away any food or drink that has been brought into Lost Lagoon without prior arrangement.
14. No illegal substances may be brought onto the premises at any time.
15. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited inside.
16. VAT is included in all prices, charged at 20%.
17. Dogs are not allowed into the venue, except for Guide dogs.
18. We may carry out photography and/or video recording at the event, which may feature guests. By accepting our terms and conditions, you agree that Lost Lagoon or any authorised party may use such images or video footage in any promotional material. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Bompas & Parr.
19. Tickets are available on the door as well as online. Availability cannot be guaranteed.
20. Owing to the nature of this water-born event, there is a risk of damage to personal belongings. No responsibility will be taken by Lost Lagoon for any such damage, however a cloakroom is available for safe storage of items.
21. Event is subject to licence and tickets will be refunded if no licence is granted.