Bompas & Parr is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and respected.
Who are we?
Bompas & Parr is a company registered in England.
Registration number: 11308179
Registered address: 3 Grange Yard, London, SE1 3AE
What information do we collect from you?
– We do not collect information from our users, unless that information is necessary to
fulfil a service we offer
– When purchasing or registering on our site, our third-party ticketing provider, Universe:https://www.universe.com will collect PII (personally identifiable information) submitted in forms i.e. first name, surname and email address
- Our partners Hammerson, Diageo and Captain Morgan will access website visitors' cookie data via Google Analytics and Facebook for the purposes of targeted ads about Lost Lagoon and Captain Morgan using Facebook/Google Pixels
– Details of the transactions through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders using
– Indirectly we collect your attendance history
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of correspondence
– We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date.
Please email us to update your information
Why do we collect this information?
– We collect information about you to enable us to provide our services, process transactions and deliver goods
– To contact you periodically, with your consent, to inform you of interesting information using marketing communications
Who might we share your information with?
– We do not sell or otherwise transfer to outside parties PII, unless we have your consent
or are required to do so by law
– This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you
– Our processor for tickets and payment processing, Universe
- Our partners, Hammerson, Captain Morgan and Diageo
– Data relevant to the operation of the ticketing product and platform may be stored
with third-party vendors i.e. Google Analytics and Salesforce
– Data is not disclosed to third parties beyond the Universe Terms and Conditions,
which can be found at http://www.universe/terms
– We share your information with affiliated companies under the same ownership
of Bompas & Parr
What do we do with your information?
– Your personal information is stored and processed on our internal systems and third-party
systems to allow us to provide our services to you
– We keep a record of your purchase history for internal record keeping purposes
– We may send periodic marketing communications, with your consent, about new products, projects, events and other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided and agreed to be communicated through
– You are free to opt-out of hearing from us by not signing up during the check-out process or following the unsubscribe instructions included in all our marketing communications
How long do we retain your information?
– We store your purchase information for up to 6 years after a purchase is made
– We may store some information about you for a longer period due to external regulations and legal obligations imposed on use as a business. For example, HMRC tax purposes, legal reporting and auditing obligations
– We will retain your personal information for as long as you choose to remain on our database
How do we protect your information?
– We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and kept private. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable electronic, physical and managerial procedures and policies to safeguard the information we collect online
– Data is persisted and backed up within Universe’s AWS account, which is under the Live
Nation Entertainment AWS account
– All our server backups are encrypted to protect data from illicit access
Bompas & Parr may change this policy from time-to-time by updating this page.
We are not required to have a data protection officer. Any enquiries about our use of
your personal data should be emailed to email@example.com